COVID-19 Disinfecting Services
None of us could have predicted the outbreak of the corona virus disease 2019 (COVID-19) - but Whitlock Building Services is here to help you and your facility ﬁght it.
Our locations across DFW area are keeping a careful watch on its development - including the latest recommendations and guidelines for disinfecting from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Because Whitlock Building Services is considered an "essential business" during the pandemic, this allows us to continue managing critical services for your building during the outbreak. Even if your employees are working from home or your building is temporarily closed at this time, it's imperative to understand what services your facility still requires.
Services We Recommend During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Cleaning Detail
- Workplace Wellness
- Disinfecting Services
Disinfecting Your Facility
There are several ways to be proactive about keeping areas clean and sanitized in your facility. The CDC has outlined a detailed list of those steps you can take to prevent the contact of spread of COVID-19. Below are the categories in which they suggest steps for each scenario:
- Disinfecting your facility if someone is sick.
- What to do when cleaning any part of your facility
- What managers can do to spread awareness and how to recognize the symptoms
- How to clean and disinfect soft surfaces, electronics, and laundry items
According to the CDC, remind all tenants and employees to follow these recommended steps to avoid contact with the virus:
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or inside of your elbow
- Wear a facemask if you are sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds